“To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are” ~Unknown
Let’s start this off with a recipe!! I just made this for dinner. It was inspired by something I ate at a place called Chin Chin last week.
- 1 x 250g bag of beetroot slaw (from Coles)
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 bunch coriander roughly chopped
- 1/2 bunch mint roughly chopped
- 1 long red chilli thinly sliced
- 1 inch fresh ginger finely sliced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp light soy
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 lime
- 1 x 200g pkt Soyco Tofu (Thai)
Mix the slaw, coriander, mint, chilli & ginger in a bowl. Dress with soy, vinegar & oil. Serve on a bed of baby spinach leaves with tofu on top with lime wedges.
Just a (very) short post today about how at the start of week 10 I need to keep my eyes on the prize. The prize being ME feeling good about ME. Not ME wanting people to say “Hey, Katie, you look really good. Have you lost weight?”
I don’t need that. It’s not about them. It’s about ME.
Watch out, this video is a bit foodie!!